Welcome to USK LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES! Our new platform to maintain everyone’s martial arts training and to keep students excited, engaged, and from being unproductive for long periods of time at home during this unprecedented time in our history!
At any time you would like to see the schedule for your online classes simply visit http://uskmartialarts.com/usk-live-schedule/
We have a lot of exciting content to bring you!
Signing onto USK LIVE
1) For laptops and android devices go to https://www.webex.com/downloads.html/ and download the Webex Meetings. For iPad’s and tablets download the Cisco Webex Meetings app.
You can use an ipod or iphone but the experience wont be as good as the screen is small unless you can connect it using a cable to the TV!
Only USK Martial Arts students with CURRENT MEMBERSHIPS and TRIAL STUDENTS may join USK LIVE.
2) Open the app, Click Join a meeting button, enter the Meeting ID and change your name. (Email us at email@example.com to get the Meeting ID)
3) Choose join with Internet Audio
4) Make sure to have your device set horizontal and to be in a place where it isn’t too noisy! Make sure to choose a spot with enough space to move around. About 8 feet x 8 feet square
5) Be in uniform, be on time, stay focused and let’s have some fun!
Enjoy your class!
If you are not currently a student at USK Martial Arts, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can sign you up for our online classes!
Belt Ranking, Striping, and Testing
Even though we are doing classes online, we are still going to be striping our students by writing down the stripes they earn here in our studio! Once they receive all their stripes we will host a VIRTUAL belt testing for all of our students!
All of our phone lines are still open. You can reach us 10am – 7pm Monday – Friday!